Who We Are?
We are a team of IIT alumnus driven to propel India into a solar powered energy-sufficient future. We are passionate about renewable energy and continuously strive to bring cutting-edge technology
I would like to introduce our self as solar structure supplier with installation ,earthing material and BOS based solution. We had done more than 40 MW of installation to utility and domestic scale. Further we have also done BOS up to 300KW. We are Delhi based firm with client connection all across India.
We constantly work to ease that path of yours through our dynamic and efficient solar structures. If you have any query, kindly just give us a call. We are 24×7 hours available at your service.
We are giving our best quality service from the very beginning, We have started from a scratch and today we are one of the prominent name in solar project sector for our quality services We are involved in more than 40 MW of Solar Projects.
We aim to become a major player in Solar field for all sectors. We are continuously evaluating and selectively participating in the opportunity present in the field.
- Experience with advanced and sophisticated knowledge of solar power systems. Approved by governing bodies.
- Specializing in on-grid solar, off-grid solar,solar water pump and other solar power equipment.
- To work with Ethics and Provide opportunities to youth to realize their potential.
- Take a look at high performance, durability, strong design, excellent quality and safety.
- Affiliate with reputed manufacturers for quality products.
- Stress Analysis of Structural Design.
- Different designs for each of cement slabs, sheet roofs, landscaping.
- Specialized designs for residential homes, offices, hotels and restaurants, chemical factories, hospitals, agriculture.
- Financial analysis for the quickest. recovery of capital.
- Proper guidance for government concessions and taxation.
- Experience and expertise of 1 kW to 2000 kW projects.
- Free service of place survey, determination of proper capacity, increased load (load) from MSEDCL and approval for net-metering.